As a (younger) kid, I learnt to play the Piano and Violin off and on over the years.
After a gap of a couple years, I picked up music again last summer, and have been (re-)learning to play the piano and keyboard, and also been experimenting with some digital stuff.
Most of my stuff is on my SoundCloud profile. If you're going to check it out, I recommend starting here:
- the escape - arguably my favorite
- A Healthy Toxic - my newest track at the time of writing
- Life in the sub-zero - just me experimenting with synth and chill sounds
- Legend 49 - a dramatic instrumental theme song
- 80z imitator - playing around with 80's sounds
- spookyT - tried something different here, a Halloween-themed track
- Arcadian - another theme song
- creepDown - a chill (?) track loosely inspired by Stranger Things